Emjoi Micro-Pedi POWER-Callus Remover Review
Emjoi Micro Pedi Power callus remover device is a great hard skin remover for those people who prefer performance and power over lightweight design and portability. With stylish design and premium features, Emjoi Micro Pedi Power is a close-to-perfect callus remover which has been used and accepted by many users because of its quality and reliability. As a result, they have showered positive reviews over the product. Functionally, this device could effectively remove the dried hardened skin over your heels in a soft way. Additionally, this callus remover has been designed to be used with a cord. This makes it a very powerful callus remover. It’s the bestselling Micro Pedi on the market today, and you can find in this review why it is one of the best.
What makes it superior?
- Great on very hardened and rough skin
- Its powerful performance
- No need for batteries as its electric powered
- It has a safety stop mechanism
What are some of its drawbacks?
- It is not that portable because of its weight
- It’s quite expensive than most of its rivals although it delivers quality work
The key features of Micro Pedi Power
- Safety stop mechanism: Just like other Emjoi Pedi’s, the Micro-Pedi Power also has a safety feature that stops the rollers when there is too much pressure applied to it. This prevents the device from making one have injuries that may arise out of excessive grilling.
- Powerful: It has a cord that allows it to pull truly on the needed power to spin rollers to their maximum speed. Unlike battery powered pedis, that often decreases in power when the batteries become weak or lack the needed charge to spin the rollers.
- No more batteries: for a pedis to actually remove thick and hardened calluses on your feet, they need to be extremely strong. For this to happen, the batteries alone cannot spin the rollers well. That’s why the Micro Pedis Power has eliminated this drawback to ensure that this device offers only the best experience. With Micro Pedi Power, you’ll never have to deal with battery issues again.
- Quite expensive: being an electric-powered device, this version is slightly expensive than the battery powered Pedi devices from Emjoi. Being priced at thirty plus pounds, you’ll find that this device is slightly priced higher than the battery powered ones that are priced at around ten pounds cheaper.
- Lack of portability: Due to the cord, one is restricted to a certain length from where you’ve plugged it. For anyone looking for more freedom and choice, a cordless option is the best selection for you.
What accessories accompany this product?
Micro Pedi Power comes with an entirely corded pedicure device that has a three-prong plug. It also comes with a cleaning brush, an additional anti-bacteria roller, an adapter, and a manual.
Anything else that you need to know about this product
Micro Pedi Power is a powerful corded device from Emjoi that comes with a three prong plug and a long cord. It also has a six-inch handle that is perfect for those who aren’t very flexible with handling. Another outstanding feature of this callus remover is the open roller Pedi, meaning that you got to have a cover under you during use to stop your skin roughs from going everywhere.
The bottom line
Micro Pedi Power is the perfect callus remover for everybody that wants a strong, reliable and consistent Pedi device to buff away the hard and rough skin on your feet. Despite the fact that it isn’t portable, this device is very powerful and allows you to use it as frequently as you wish without having to worry about the battery, worry about the charge, or power-related stresses. For the people who don’t mind the cord, you’ll end up saving money if you opt for this Pedi because e it will never fuss you with batteries.